Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2021-11-08
Sensenich Propeller is an aerospace and aviation company based in Lititz, PA that is an industry leader in the manufacturing of Aluminum Fixed-Pitch propellers. We are growing and have an immediate need for a Propeller Technician.
Must be able to work successfully in a team environment, be conscientious, and take personal responsibility for their work. A personal focus on quality and a strong work ethic are highly valued characteristics. Previous manufacturing experience is beneficial but not required. This is an entry level position, and we are willing to train the right person.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Setting up and running CNC machines to manufacture aircraft propellers.
• Using air-powered grinders and polishers to contour aircraft propellers.
• Using hydraulic and manual tools to set propeller blade angles and tracking.
• Using various measuring tools, (dial calipers, micrometers, gauges) to inspect components.
• Pulling components from inventory and packaging propellers and other items for shipping.
Company: Sensenich Propeller Manufacturing Company Inc.
14 Citation Lane
Lititz, PA 17543
Contact: David Burkhart