Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-02-07
Garden Spot Village, part of Garden Spot Communities, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a Admission Nurse.
Hiring for: Full-Time 11am – 7pm Shift
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
-The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a
non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission
that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
– We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer
a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to,
the following benefits!
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– A unique, goal oriented coaching program
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As an Admission Nurse, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Review residents admitted and compare physician orders with each
resident’s plan of care.
– Implement nursing policies and procedures
– Supervise staff for nursing department
– Supervise the quality of nursing care provided to residents
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Current and valid RN License in PA
– Basic computer skills
– Strong leadership and judgement skills
– Ability to teach and train on necessary skills
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
How is Garden Spot unique?
– Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with
locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement
living at its best!
– We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an
expression of Christ’s love.
– We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship,
Innovation, and Integrity.
– We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and
– We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave.
New Holland, PA 17557
Contact: MacKenzie McClain