April 26, 2020
To the Adult Students of the Lancaster County CTC,
Post-secondary programs at the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center are proceeding online wherever possible. We will be posting regular updates on Adult Education programs to the LCCTC website at www.lancasterctc.edu/news .
Adult Education Program Updates for April 26
- Veterinary Technology Cohort 4, Dental Hygiene Cohort 1, and the Welding July 2019 class will end their virtual instruction by May 21. Once the shutdown is lifted and the LCCTC is able to offer in-person instruction, these specific cohorts will be scheduled to complete their hands-on skills.
- The Automotive Technology Degree will begin their general education courses virtually on June 1. This group of students will also be scheduled for in-person instruction as soon as the shutdown is lifted.
- The Intergenerational & Automotive Technology certificate program students will finish out their instruction virtually. All other classes & programs have been moved to virtual instruction until the LCCTC can safely resume in-person instruction.
- There will be no Heavy Equipment Operator class starting in May. The LCCTC is enrolling for a July class that will start its curriculum online if the shutdown of public schools is still in place. The specific date for the July start will be determined as details from the state allow.
- The next online Financial Planning Session is scheduled for May 13 from 10 am to Noon. Apply early so you can be financially prepared to begin training! https://lcctc.axstudent.com/crs/27
If students have specific questions, they should contact their instructor first.
Thank you and be safe.